Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tied together with a smile

The other week I went to go see Taylor Swift in concert. It was absolutely amazing!!! How I wish I was as talented as her (and as skinny).


Speaking of Taylor Swift, I recently went to see the Valentine's Day. Although I didn't particularly enjoy Taylor's character in the movie I did really enjoy the movie and recommend you go see it. My favourite female stars were Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel (and maybe Queen Latifah =)) which surprised me because I normally don't really like Jessica Biel and refer to her as a "man", however after this movie I have found a new liking for her. And my favourite male star would most definitely without a doubt be Ashton Kutcher. He can be my Valentine any day.

1 comment:

  1. What! You didn't like felicia omg. Lol. Agreed with Jessica though.

    ReplyDelete