Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's me .. Mario

So I have been promising for quite a while that I would introduce you to some of my cupcake creations and finally here one is. For my sister's birthday (which was back in January) my brothers and I decided to bake her mushroom cupcakes which didn't turn out as red as the picture had promised and used mini marshmellows in replacement of white fondant icing.

One of my brothers then had the idea of setting up the marshmellow cupcakes in a Mario Raceway theme. Take a look at the images below.


(I got very confused at the time and accidentally drew stars on the raceway instead of the '?' cubes it is supposed to be.)




Incredibly amateur not to mention lame, but we had loads of fun that night and I'm sure my sister enjoyed her surprise.

Here some not so amateur Mario cupcakes and cakes which were sent to me by Sarah at http://recklessdaydreaming.tumblr.com/:






1 comment: