Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coachella Day One

All the celebs were out in full force on day 1 of the annual music festival Coachella.

This included:

Mischa Barton

That leopard print jacket confuses me but I feel that there is enough Mischa Barton outfit bashing out there at the moment without me adding to it so I'll leave it at that.

Kate Bosworth




On anyone else this outfit would look frumpy and strange but being on Kate it looks pretty.

Paris and Nicky Hilton



Before you assume me to be something that I am not I must explain that I AM NOT a Paris Hilton fan (okay so there may have been a time back in early high school when was - over 5 years ago) and I DO NOT recognise Paris Hilton as a style icon however, when I saw this photo of her with her younger sister Nicky I thought this was kind of cute.

Henry Holland and Agyness Deyn



OMG OMG OMG! I don't know whether this is new or if I have just being living in oblivion but this is the first time that I have seen Agyness's new hair do (if you could call it that). The girl that became who she did because of her different look and hair is now sporting a bald-do? It makes sense considering she is one who never took anything too seriously and isn't one to follow the crowd however I don't think I like this.

Whitney Port


I don't like this outfit. I was really excited, when I read on twitter that Whitney was on her way to Coachella, for what amazing outfit she would wear and when I saw this I couldn't help but feel disappointed.
Kristin Cavallari

Nothing too amazing but perfect festival outfit.
Zooey Deschanel


I love this dress that Zooey is wearing while performing at the festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment