Friday, April 16, 2010

Lily says it all


I was just on Twitter when I saw this post by Lily Allen. Ahhh... my thoughts exactly. I just put my Glee DVD into the player as going to watch it as soon as I logged off. I still haven't watched the current episode that aired in America on 13 April. I have heard that it is going to come back on Australian TV after SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) ends however, I am still yet to see Channel 10 airing an ad for the new season (if I can call it that as it is really part 2 of the first) which makes me worried.

Speaking of which, this Sunday is the finale of the Biggest Loser (which I haven't really had an interest in this year) therefore the new season of MasterChef, which is replacing the program, will be starting on Monday - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment